Sasan Ghasem Pouri
Employee Qualifications & Experience:
Mr. Sasan holds a Bachelor degree in Industrial Hygiene and Environmental Science graduate from the Environmental Health Department, College of Health Sciences at the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training (PAAET) in Kuwait.
Mr. Sasan performs the following tasks at SHEMS:
- Conduct Health, Safety and Environment Studies with special reference to ISO standards, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA),
- Responsible for instruments calibration, follow-ups, and any other consultation work as shall be instructed by the Second Party.
- Carry-out scientific studies and investigations that include but not limited to air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, environmental planning, environmental management, waste management investigations and studies.
- Carry-out scientific report writing.
- Carry-out field investigation.
- Carry-out sample collection and analysis by using field work kits and instruments in desert and marine environments.
- Carry-out projects, follow-ups and write up of progress reports.
- Off Road Driving and Navigation using GARMIN GPS.
- Responsible for doing all the calibration experiments and laboratory tests, raw materials analysis, and conformity between laboratory samples and production.
- Conduct online social impact assessment surveys for SHEMS’s projects in SHEMS’s Website.