Eng. Deema Al-Akhras
Employee Qualifications & Experience:
Eng. Deema Al-Akhrass is a qualified Environmental Specialist Engineer who holds an Environmental Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering from Homs University, Syria. Eng.Deema AlAkhrass’ professional experience includes:
- Preparing Environmental and social impact assessment studies & reports as per KEPA requirements.
- Preparing Environmental monitoring reports.
- Preparation of Environmental Studies and EIAs.
- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports.
- To conduct Environment Studies and with special reference to ISO standards, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), responsible for instruments calibration and follow ups; and any other consultation work as shall be instructed by the Second Party.
- To carry-out scientific studies and investigations that include but not limited to air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, environmental planning, environmental management, waste management investigations and studies.
- To carry-out scientific report writing.
- To carry-out field investigation(s).
- To carry-out sample collection and analysis by using field work kits and instruments in desert and marine environments.
- To carry-out projects, follow-ups and write up of progress reports.
- To do my own typing in all related paper work and reports etc.