Employee Qualifications & Experience:
Sami Azar is an Environmental Specialist who holds a Bachelor Degree in Chemistry from Homs University, Syria. He works as an environmental surveyor and project coordinator at SHEMS. Sami’s areas of expertise are:
- Preparing Environmental and social impact assessment studies & reports as per KEPA requirements.
- Preparing Environmental monitoring reports.
- Collect & analyze environmental samples using portable equipment.
- Inspect facilities for Housekeeping & safety.
- Team Coordination and Liaison with clients & EPA
- To conduct Health, Safety and Environment Studies and with special reference to ISO standards, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), responsible for instruments calibration and follow ups; and any other consultation work as shall be instructed by the Second Party.
- To carry-out scientific studies and investigations that include but not limited to air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, environmental planning, environmental management, waste management investigations and studies.
- To carry-out scientific report writing.
- To carry-out field investigation.
- To carry-out sample collection and analysis by using field work kits and instruments in desert and marine environments.
- To carry-out projects, follow-ups and write up of progress reports.
- To do own typing in all related paper work and reports etc.
- To follow up with EPA all the paper works related to EPA certificates and EPA registration.
- Reviewing the Environmental reports before submission.